Sunday 14 June 2009

The Operation - Live

For those of you who want to see what the surgery entails, head on over to: www.channel4.com/explore/surgerylive/surgical1b.html

You can watch the whole show on 4 on Demand if you're in the UK. It's a fascinating programme where they show the surgeon repairing a mitral valve. This came on television when I was in the hospital but there was no way I could watch it. After recovering a bit and when I was at home, only then could I watch it! I will say if you're going to have surgery soon, think carefully if you want to watch this...

3 comments:

  1. Was this your operation?! How cool!

    I saw it on TV a bit ago I think and it looked horrifically painful. I hope you're not in too much pain anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I tagged you in my Wordle post if you fancy partaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had pretty much the same operation but they did it on a different valve and put a mechanical one in instead of repairing it. Luckily the pain goes away very quickly!

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics